Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- You must be over the age of 18 (Eighteen) to use this website and order goods and services from Rueda Wine Co.
- All wines are sold by the bottle unless otherwise indicated.
- Prices include VAT unless otherwise indicated.
- Orders can be placed via our website or by email to [email protected] or any of our sales representatives.
- Payment should only be made after orders have been approved.
- We accept the following payment methods: bank transfer (EFT), Visa, Mastercard, PayFlex, PayFast and SnapScan
- If any payment is overdue we shall be entitled to suspend deliveries/collections.
- Please enquire about a detailed breakdown of our delivery charges.
- Rueda Wine Co. reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. If goods or services are no longer available after payment has been made, users will be refunded.
- In the case of items or services being mistakenly under-priced, we will not be obliged to provide the item at the stated price provided that we notify you before the item is delivered / before the service commences. If you no longer wish to proceed with the order, a full refund will be issued.
- You must inspect all goods when collecting or on delivery. In the event of incorrect order fulfilment or damage, please contact Rueda Wine Co. within 3 days of collection or delivery. Thereafter, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Rueda Wine delivers nationwide. Please note that time frames are an estimate only and are not intended to be binding.
Our current storage charge will apply for all goods that have not been collected/delivered within 3 months of being available. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is entered correctly. Rueda Wine Co. will not be liable for loss, damage or expense caused by input errors.
Every effort is made to ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly. If, however, you do not receive exactly what you have ordered, we will gladly rectify the problem or provide a full refund at no extra cost.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our returns policy, please contact [email protected].
Please refer to our standard cellaring agreement for a more detailed outline of our cellaring terms and conditions.
Payment is required on the receipt of invoice.
Clients are required to enter into a binding agreement with Rueda Wine Co. at the commencement of cellaring.
We require 24 hours’ notice for access to customer reserves.
Full payment is required on the withdrawal of all wines. Please give at least 5 working days’ notice for account closures.
There is a minimum cellaring period of 6 months per contract.
Wine withdrawals can only be ordered via email to [email protected].
Wine withdrawals are available Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:00 only.
Delivery and collection of storage wines can be arranged and will be charged at the cost of transport.
- Rueda Wine Co. has made every effort to only offer wines in the greatest possible condition and with as much provenance as possible. The vintage wines on our list have been tasted, checked and approved by Rueda Wine Co. after meeting strict quality criteria.
- All wines are inspected before departure from our cellars to ensure that older vintage wines are not leaking, ullage is acceptable, and labels are intact.
Rueda Wine Co. cannot be held liable for refunds or the replacement of any wines judged spoiled, over-mature, cork-tainted or faulty in any way.
In the case of couriering vintage wines, the liability falls on the customer once the bottle leaves our cellars.
- The couriering of vintage wines is not recommended and the liability of the condition of the wines falls on the customer once the bottle leaves our cellars. We suggest using specialised packaging to maintain the correct temperature and act as an additional form of protection during transport.
- Where applicable, the brokerage fee is included in the sales price and is charged at 15% commission to the seller, inclusive of VAT.
Due to high demand and limited event size, payment is required to secure your booking. In the event of cancellations, full refunds will only be given if we are notified 5 business days or more before the date of the event via email to [email protected]. Substitution of an attendee may be made at any time after payment. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an event due to low enrolment or other reasons beyond our control. If we have to cancel a tasting event, we will notify customers immediately and offer a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule.