VINIFICATION, BLENDING AND AGEING
For blending, only the musts of the Cuvée are used, so only 80% of the grape juice is extracted from pressing.
- a majority of Chardonnay, over 50%
- Pinot Noir, between 30% and 35%
- rounded out with Meunier, between 10% and 15%
- + Reserve wines between 15% and 30%* to ensure perfect consistency in style.
- “La Cuvée” is a blend made from over 100 Crus* selected by Laurent‑Perrier.
“La Cuvée” benefits from an ideal ageing of around 4 years in the cellar. Its balance and freshness are enhanced by a light dosage.
A pale gold colour. Fine bubbles feed a persistent mousse.
A delicate nose with hints of fresh citrus and white flowers.
The wine’s complexity is expressed in successive notes such as those of vine peach and white fruit. A perfect balance between freshness and delicacy with fruity flavours very present on the finish.
Best served between 8°C and 10°C.